son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

so true

lol
That was fantastic. As for the cussing, I reckon thats essential. Wouldn't be counter-strike if he didn't get called a gay every five seconds.

bouncinball Z bouncinball Z

..etc

Sonic Vs Windows Sonic Vs Windows

cool idea, lol.

The idea is great, and music and gfx rock!

Sometimes I didn't have a clue what was going on. Characters popping up from nowhere and dying for no particular reason. Maybe the storyline could be a bit clearer. As for the spelling and grammar, it did kinda make it hard to understand sometimes.

You're obviously inspired with great ideas, and thats the most important thing for any story. Keep it up!

Wonderland Wonderland

wow

I've never seen anything like it. I'm in awe. And where did you get that music? I played it three times so I could listen to more of that music.

File Catcher File Catcher

some gameplay going

Considering the subject, its actually quite fun. Obviously the first place for improvement is this subject. Putting files in a folder doesn't really stir the imagination.

So you used military rankings, cause you were in the army. Whats it got to do with the game? Find a subject and stick with it. Who wants to be a Captain of putting files into folders? Not me.

So find some inspiration, put your drawing gloves on, and make it cool. I also want big flashy numbers and sound effects when I get lots of points.

RLS0812 responds:

thanks for input, I am not that good yet, but i am allways open to ideas.