son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

so true

lol
That was fantastic. As for the cussing, I reckon thats essential. Wouldn't be counter-strike if he didn't get called a gay every five seconds.

bouncinball Z bouncinball Z

..etc

Sonic Vs Windows Sonic Vs Windows

cool idea, lol.

The idea is great, and music and gfx rock!

Sometimes I didn't have a clue what was going on. Characters popping up from nowhere and dying for no particular reason. Maybe the storyline could be a bit clearer. As for the spelling and grammar, it did kinda make it hard to understand sometimes.

You're obviously inspired with great ideas, and thats the most important thing for any story. Keep it up!

All of Nothing All of Nothing

Fun

I love this sort of mad animation. The song lends itself perfectly, but maybe isn't ideal inspiration. It all feels a bit short on depth.

If you can do this sort of animation, and get some identity into whats going on (not exactly a storyline), then it could really rock.

Sunrise Sunrise

mellow yellow

I enjoyed it. It was a real nice composition with the music and the poem.

It would be real good if you used more realistic colouring as the sun comes up (red/pink glows). This can quite easy to do with big gradiated circles, and gradual colour changes.

BradenTheJew responds:

Thanks for the advice. I'm glad to see you liked it... you may be the only one... lol

Royal's Madness Playtime Royal's Madness Playtime

Nice idea. Great choice of music.

The animation could be improved. Some scenes were a bit lame. In fact most scenes were a bit lame. Choice of music is good, but it stops halfway through.

Still the idea is a winner. Could be really good if you reworked it.

Madness Soda Madness Soda

short

Something happens. pause... end.

Very much an in joke. And not very funny. Still, it all looked good, just needs like a story and stuff.

Ty107 responds:

Yup yup.

The Swordsman 2 The Swordsman 2

Cool animation & subject

Just cause you use 6 different soundtracks, and hours of handrawn animation, doesn't mean you've made a better movie. Now if you had a bona-fide storyline then maybe we'd be getting somewhere.

The style and animation are great. This swordman could be a real dude if only he had a purpose. (like avenging the death of father/mother/trainer/brother..?)

wallpaperman responds:

haha, already made one with that subject - watch shoalin invincible sticks, where cheng must get revenge for the death of his parents haha.

Xtermination : The return Xtermination : The return

Great animation

Your influence is obvious, and i love madness. Artwork could be improved, but even stickmen look cool when the animation is good. The graphic effects are simple and good. Everything is paced real well.

The syncing to the music is excellent. The way you linked sound, animation and effects together is really good.

Some sort of storyline might help.

You are a F*cking Moron8 You are a F*cking Moron8

great work!

The voice acting is superb. I don't know what fubizitch's problem with pauses is about, he must have one REAL short attention span. The unhurried style and condescending tone are what make it great.

Presented beautifully!